Happy Friday! Today, we're introducing you to our newest part of the A1 Travel team: Dana! Her sense of humor and creativity have made her a great addition to our office.
Now, you get to learn a little more about her:
1. Why did you decide to get into the travel industry?
I love to travel! I mean who doesn't, right? After high school I went to Minneapolis Business College and did their travel and hospitality course. After I graduated I worked in the travel field for about 3 years before I decided to be a stay at home mom.
2. Tell me about a trip you've taken recently that you recommend!
I went to Jamaica last year and loved it there.
3. Which exotic, far away spot is on your bucket list?
Egypt. I've always wanted to see the pyramids
4. Are you great at packing light, or do you have to sit on your suitcase to get it to zip?
I'm definitely the last minute over-packer! I hold my breath when I have to put my suitcase on the scale. Ha-Ha!
5. What's your favorite animal?
I love elephants! They are such gentle giants.
6. How about your favorite color?
7. Coffee or wine? (Or both?)
Iced coffee kind of girl.
8. What's your favorite part about working for A1 Travel?
Coming in each morning and working with a great group of people. We laugh and joke around which makes the days go by faster. We really are like a family here.
9. What's next on your personal travel schedule?
Washington, DC in August
10. Dogs or cats?
Definitely a dog person. I have a fur puppy named Khloe.